Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Topman



Topman always seems to intrigue me it is one of the brightest stars of the high street in my eyes and has come along way to disfranchise itself from its older more publicized sister. Every season I am more than impressed with Topman Design which under Gordon Richardson has become more than just an average premium high street offering but a mighty on point fashion conscious beast. Following on from the White Shirt project the store is launching a sunglasses project I don’t know that much nor have pictures but that it will hit stores next month and I have seen Bernhard Wilhelm’s offering in Ten Men Magazine which looks a bit like his Linda Farrow Vintage ones except that they are a bit more wearable. I love the window display which shows MAN latest line up of future menswear stars to James Long’s twisted yet fantastic S&M inspired collection, Hans Christian Madsen’s beautiful knitted jumper to all around town it girl, DJ turned designer Kesh’s take on urban wear.

No comments: