Search This Blog

Saturday 12 April 2008

HMMM



As always iam excited at how talented London really has beacome in Fashion,Arts & Music America cant seem to get enough of us Vogue, Teen Vogue, Nylon are all head over heels about LDN. After Lookin through several Shops Dover Street in particular were i saw House Of Holland's S/S 08 Collection it was cute but i loved the heels most i looked for Cassette Playa but couldnt find it in there so i headed to KTZ were i found all the Cassette Playa I needed it was nice to know they have progressed and are selling more than Just T-shirts now (they stock hooded tops, crew neck sweatshirts, Shorts etc) i had to get the frog print Pastel Pink T-shirt and to my surprise i found out it changed colour when i got it home according to the tempeture of the room and ur body. I also lokked all over for HOH round sunglasses by Linda Farrow but coludnt find them anyway.

3 comments:

Secretista said...

England's always been ahead of us, the U.S. I remember being over there when I was 11 and seeing pants and skirts. I came back, started dressing like that and people called me weird. However, like 5 years later it was the "cool" thing to do!

Secretista said...

(skirts over pants)

Iñaki said...

It's so true. London is ahead in everything but particularly in fashion as of late. I like to see more and more people are conscious of it! :)