Search This Blog

Saturday 1 August 2015

The word: Busy

I've had a busy past few weeks. I hate the word busy as most people try to raise their palms and sigh 'I'm just too busy'. 


The word can be used to be lazy, saying you're busy so you don't have to do another task or maybe you're busy but 
it's how eeffective you're being with it. 

My 'busy' schedule includes working, hanging out with friends, partying, commuting, travelling, dining out and listening to music. Obviously some of these activities are for leisure and pleasure whilst others can be considered work but as I largely love what I do it all ties up. 


2 comments:

Vitalii Anufriiev said...

I see your competence in the field of glamourous. Writing is my job, hobby and my duty at the same time, so I feel a big responsibility to write a new interesting post dedicated to a topic of the "Art and modern trends" in turn I can offer you some help in writing if you are interested - check Writers Per Hour.

Unknown said...

Trends in modern Art is one of my tasks for making a research work. I have to use service to write essay for me in Newark.