Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Fantastic Man



At the MAN party I was so generously given a copy of the amazing biannual Fantastic Man, I am not a virgin to the magazine but as I have an ever growing addiction to several other numerous publications I try to keep the numbers of what I buy to a limit but this issue has reminded me why I need to join the club. The magazine is aimed at a more mature male and goes into vivid detail about silhouettes & trends of the current season, It is what the menswear market so dearly needs. Each article is clearly and cleanly written with contributions from some of the worlds most respected journalists and writers. The styling is minimalist not screaming or shouting nor too over styled like so many publications I dare not waste my time looking at or buying, the stylist then usual leaves a comment explaining each look and justifying why it works. Fantastic Man calls itself ‘The Gentleman’s Style Journal’ which I strongly agree it is. I definitely will be topping up my dosage in the next six months.
Jaiden James
XoX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am in total agreement. I just received my copy today and plan to give a little review on Male-Mode soon, I particularly like the stylists' explanations.

/DCB.

Anonymous said...

did you peep the issue featuring the sartorialist. it sold me toward the publication.