Search This Blog

Thursday 20 March 2008

On My wishlist






I like the look of the squared see through perspex Bernard Wilhelm glasses for Topman £50 is an alright price but it depends how it fits my face when it hits stores in april. After buying several kickers including the Simon Foxton Kickers in black & white and the patent multi coloured strap House of Holland's ive decided i have devloped a love for the Siv Stodal ones which have a flashing light at the soles which makes me reminisce of my first love of any fashion item as a five year old longing for a pair of LA gears. Add a Missoni Cardigan, Fendi Suede belt and a Balenciaga Arena Bag and iam set.

2 comments:

EvaAmarri said...

Hey great blog, Would u like to link?

we could grow up 2gether said...

the balenciaga bag, definitely!