Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Fw: Marvins room-song

------------------
I know he's been waiting in the backroom, chilling waiting for our relationships doom, been months and I knew he just wanted to fuck with you, even though you know we aint really through

I know that you think of me when he goes down on you, he can't make you moan like I do, you know that you're thinking of me, I know you know we aint through

Downing this Vodka, thinking what's wrong with ya, drowning out my sorrows, wondering how I am gonna fake the smile tommorrow, been a while, been too long images of you in that lace thong

I know that you think of me when he goes down on you, he can't make you moan like I do, you know that you're thinking of me, I know you know we aint through

Fuck this situation, made my mistakes but you know you can't get better, you know who makes you wetter, all that shit you chatted about sticking through stormy wheather now bitch we aint even together

I know that you think of me when he goes down on you, he can't make you moan like I do, you know that you're thinking of me, I know you know we aint through

Fucked four girls in a week, damn I know I am weak, its your attention I seek, I am a wreck, god knows I regret, can't let you walk away, can't believe you didn't stay,
------------------

No comments: