Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2011

I am afraid of losing my soul and instead letting money be the root of control, wearing a suit and getting that nine to five, no longer feeling that I am alive, lost in the rat race, that I'll lose myself trying to find my place,

I am afraid of Dying and not trying to be all I thought I could be, maybe the futures not so bright and the lights won't blind me or take over these dark nights maybe life isn't worth the fight maybe what all those haters say is right

I am afraid all my dreams will hang on shelves, that people care nothing more than about themselves, that doors won't open, that I'll be washed up with no emotion, I'll lose direction show no affection & I'll sleep with people just to add to my collection

I am afraid of Dying and not trying to be all I thought I could be, maybe the futures not so bright and the lights won't blind me or take over these dark nights maybe life isn't worth the fight maybe what all those haters say is right

I am afraid my lovers will turn out to be like my mother and sons my brother, I am scared we'll always fight, I am scared another lover will take me away, I'll miss my kids play, I am scared I'll start to despise her sight, I am scared of turning off the childrens lights.

I am afraid of Dying and not trying to be all I thought I could be, maybe the futures not so bright and the lights won't blind me or take over these dark nights maybe life isn't worth the fight maybe what all those haters say is right


------------------

No comments: