Search This Blog

Saturday 24 September 2011

Nicola Roberts I

I'm scared of dying and not trying, scared of death and all. / I'm scared of lying in case karma comes and eats me whole. / I'm scared to think about the devil in case he takes my soul. / I'm scared of .. scared of nightmares, scared I'll lose control. / I don't like trophiess, don't like batman, don't like bitchy girls.

I don't like trophiess, don't like batman, don't like bitchy girls. / Don't think it's healthy holding grudges that won't save the world. / I don't like nasty words, they hurt me like you never know. / But don't think I won't put on a smiley face and do the show. / I hate that boyfriends wear some beautiful disguises.

I hate it when your order comes and they messed up all your sizes. / Hate that I'm always late, hate that I'm messy too. / I hate that I have got it in me to start feeling blue. / I'm scared to wake up one day and find that my bubble has burst.

/ I'm scared that someone else has got the new collection first. / I'm scared of seeing ghosts. I'm scared of the unknown I'm scared to be some two-faced person's little stepping stone. / I don't like the people that leave comments on the internet. / They preach they're perfect while they're fucking you with intellect.

I don't like that you won't let me speak controversially 'case you don't think that it will sit well universally. / I hope that one day we stop striving for perfection. / I hope that everybody loves my new direction. / I hope we no more need the adverts that are supposed to help us getting hurt /

I hope that one day we get the answers.

No comments: