Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Every other new song I hear, I know your reception, I see your face so clear and I wish so much you was here somewhere close, near that you didn't have to disappear

I know you're too well, that's why this separation hurts like hell, I know where you'd be at nine the feeling you feel if and when you're fine that smile and those lines

I know if it wasn't for fate, if I met you earlier if it wasn't too late that what we had was so perfect too perfect so great I wish I didn't have to make you wait

I know you're too well, that's why this separation hurts like hell, I know where you'd be at nine the feeling you feel if and when you're fine that smile and those lines

The movies out I know without a doubt what we'll see, I think I know how the ending will be, your arms around me debate about how it wasn't bad talking and pointing out things how we was mad

I know you're too well, that's why this separation hurts like hell, I know where you'd be at nine the feeling you feel if and when you're fine that smile and those lines

Flowers are no longer a gift, you're time on earth was simple and swift too quick for me and I wish it didn't have to be but we have no control and I still love you whole and I know too that somewhere near is your soul
------------------

No comments: