Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 November 2012

TNP- We want War

If/ when I decide to start making music via my experimental band that my friends and I have decided to launch I've always wanted to create and craft a sound that is different yet accessible something that hasn't been heard before yet isn't to alien or too pretentious, lyrics are what my strong points are as I'm not a producer and nor am I a vocalist. I've always wanted to marry classical music with contemporary and allow for a popular sound, I think Florence does this well not that her music is classical but its her use of instruments like harps not too often heard in the top 40 charts even steel pans via Jamie XX or The XX or Something A LA Mode with their fresh take on using the violin it sounds refreshing and that is what  love about this song


No comments: