Search This Blog

Saturday 11 July 2009

A Letter to the industry i love

My Name is Jaiden Jeremy James.

You may know me as one half of the menswear label Jaiden rVa James, I am a fashion designer but that is not all i do, so i guess i can be called a creative. I like to create it makes me happy and lets me outlet my creative energy. I am young but not stupid, I have tried various ways to unleash the vast amount of artistic energy i have but have seemed to be cast aside or left unnoticed. The Label is small and it takes money to grow a company, it has been successful in many degrees and I am proud of what Rasharn and I have achieved on it, especially as it was started whilst we where both studying. The main reason for this was because it was better to leave school with people already knowing what you do then twiddle thumbs and not know what to do. My second love is magazines and i don't think no one understands how much i love them, words cannot express this and it has always been my dream to work at one. In recent months i have tried to obtain a placement, i don't mind how low as i have applied for internships but again nothing. I love fashion and do hope that at some point it can show me some love back, as i don't know what else there is for me to do or apply myself to. I believe in living to work not working to live.

1 comment:

Rasharn Rva said...

I 2ND THAT we want this so bad and some think it’s some sort of joke

all we can do is keep trying

x