Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Luke Worall shot by Hedi Slimane and styled by Nicola Formichetti




Ok so for those who follow this blog or no me personally, will know that I admire and respect both Nicola Formichetti and Hedi Slimane, the former for having an extraordinary vision and reviving Dazed, bringing forth and championing the Male super models Luke Worral( who happens to be wearing the collection) and Ash Stymest and making the pages & runways of so many so refreshingly exciting. The latter for also changing the landscape of menswear and honestly Hedi at Dior Homme was one of the reasons i entered men's fashion, I loved his work as he was so in tune with the world around from fashion, music, art and film and this is reflected in the subjects he chooses to shoot now. This is one big highlight of my career in Jaiden rVa James and i am not joking. Both Rasharn & I are overwhelmed.

Thanks all xoxox

No comments: