Search This Blog

Saturday 1 December 2012

Blink of an eye

Hold you close the thing I needed what I wanted and needed most, without I'm bare not here nor there a ghost

Blink of an eye I can't let us pass me by, work hard to keep it up and try as you're my all feel perfect with you

Never felt more alive with you I feel high, my drug you're lips tasted and I'm wasted, so sweet you got me weak

Blink of an eye I can't let us pass me by, work hard to keep it up and try as you're my all feel perfect with you

Just started but can't resist you're special I'm now an optimist, perfect one all I need on my list

Blink of an eye I can't let us pass me by, work hard to keep it up and try as you're my all feel perfect with you

Deep in my bones your arms feel like home, calm any storm always keep me warm, can't let you down always want you around


------------------

No comments: