Search This Blog

Saturday 1 December 2012

Surprised

Broken bones, soul searching trying to find a home, how can I feel so alone, how did I end up all alone, reaching for the phone even though I know i'll get the dead dial tone

Surprised I did try but you let me go, all time low, something in me but I did know you wasn't right but never could turn off the light

Cold lands no sun foolish it all came undone, frozen seas now we'll never be, how could I think you were the one restless always on the run,

Surprised I did try but you let me go, all time low, something in me but I did know you wasn't right but never could turn off the light

Done with the games now its constant rain, no shelter just pain, wild heart needs to be tamed, tangled up had enough, feel ugly feel so rough

Surprised I did try but you let me go, all time low, something in me but I did know you wasn't right but never could turn off the light

A hole in my soul, you gave me that feeling of whole, held on too long once again been proved wrong, wondering on thundering is the only song
------------------

No comments: