Search This Blog

Thursday 27 December 2012

I'm currently reading Joe Orton's diary's its no secret that play writing is my passion and a career I do hope and pray to embark on nevertheless non fiction writing is probably my favorite these people existed and there in the pages presented before me are their actual feelings and thoughts on the world and how they make sense of certain situations. Fiction is great yet in truth its an idea created by the creator a world within the world much like diaries are the world of those who write them. The people in fiction are ideals made from the head of another and although they mat have traits from real persons alive or dead they are still very much a part of their creator. Books that have shaped my vision haven't been fiction but more along the lines of diaries and interviews

No comments: