Search This Blog

Monday 8 April 2013

Infatuation

Infatuation

I don't find it fun I find it annoying, annoying that another could cloud my thoughts or change my mood how a phone call can pick me up and it's absence bring me down

I hate being at a stage an in between state of liking yet not knowing enough to truly know if you like all that's there as you've only touched the surface. The fluttering feeling that this could be something special something worth while yet tinged with the fact that it could also be like the others and only end in disappointment or furthermore heartbreak

I hate this feeling of losing control of falling yet not knowing when to land or where I hate this feeling yet love this feeling this state of confusion can not last it progresses or stagnates and either or to live is to love or to live is to learn


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: