Search This Blog

Thursday 13 September 2012

simple

When it used to be simple, worried about spots and pimples before it was about who I dated, kisses leading to things then wishing I waited but lessons learned and fingers burned, heart torn yet tokens earned Feeling feelings I never known, something I wish I’d shown, who was to tell me it would have grown, foolish mistakes now I end up all alone Guess I was wrong to think you'd heal the pain but now i remember and it feels the same its cold without your hold and a shame, but at least i’ll remember your name,, a flickering yet not fully burning flame Feeling feelings I never known, something I wish I’d shown, who was to tell me it would have grown, foolish mistakes now I end up all alone I'll keep how I feel to myself and get through this one alone and on my own back to basics a feeling I remember, when another walked out on that cold December Feeling feelings I never known, something I wish I’d shown, who was to tell me it would have grown, foolish mistakes now I end up all alone I lost control so fast never learned from the past, let you have me whole, showed you the deeper side of my soul, every touch was too much, another level no wonder it seemed i was chasing the devil

No comments: