Search This Blog

Thursday 13 September 2012

sometimes

Sometimes I dream of places I’ve never been, and see faces I’ve never seen, yet I’m told that these lands and hands are impossible to see as you can only dream of faces seen before so who is the stranger I adore, each night appears and I want more and more It feels better in my head when I’m alone in bed, all things for the day has been gone and said, the one who haunts me appears a loner who it seems is so dear, yet when I awake its back to my normal fears, Sometimes I dream of places I’ve never been, and see faces I’ve never seen, yet I’m told that these lands and hands are impossible to see as you can only dream of faces seen before so who is the stranger I adore, each night appears and I want more and more A kiss tasted yet wasted in my mind’s eye, why does it deceive and why does it lie, does such an extreme beauty exist or is it just a dreaming man’s wish, to have all he needs goals set and achieved Sometimes I dream of places I’ve never been, and see faces I’ve never seen, yet I’m told that these lands and hands are impossible to see as you can only dream of faces seen before so who is the stranger I adore, each night appears and I want more and more if sleep is the cousin of death is this land in close hands with heaven, the holy number seven placed me here where all evil and doubt has disappeared, I can’t deny this feels like home a strange feeling one I never have known yet its beauty keeps in a zone. Sometimes I dream of places I’ve never been, and see faces I’ve never seen, yet I’m told that these lands and hands are impossible to see as you can only dream of faces seen before so who is the stranger I adore, each night appears and I want more and more I’m happy to fall asleep, days end I feel so weak, yet I can no longer pretend I wish not to awake for the heavenly father my soul to take, that I no longer need to live and learn from life’s mistake why awake when this plane is so great

No comments: