Search This Blog

Sunday 16 September 2012

wonder pill

I don’t want you to say sorry I know it was your choice but hearing your voice takes me back to before when it wasn’t all a chore, where we’d talk everyday having something new to say, kissing and hugging, I’m missing what we had and you but I know that it’s through trying to push aside feelings that are true I only miss you more when you call, when I see your posts on my facebook wall, after drunken nights and I’m starting to sober then it hits me that we’re really over that I can’t cry on your shoulder or try to hold ya, I feel a cold chill sick and suddenly ill there’s no you my lift my everything and wonder pill Some days you’re on my mind and I find it easier to think at times I wish we could hit rewind but it’s all said and done and we’re no longer each other’s number one, the world we had has crumbled, I’ve already forgiven you as both had out part to play the stupid things young fools in love say I only miss you more when you call, when I see your posts on my facebook wall, after drunken nights and I’m starting to sober then it hits me that we’re really over that I can’t cry on your shoulder or try to hold ya, I feel a cold chill sick and suddenly ill there’s no you my lift my everything and wonder pill You’re out of my life, I never could Imagine this day that something so right that burned so bright at first would end this way, seeing you out the rush of feeling and doubt wondering what you’re thinking about but I won’t be the one you tell, I can only hope you’re well I only miss you more when you call, when I see your posts on my facebook wall, after drunken nights and I’m starting to sober then it hits me that we’re really over that I can’t cry on your shoulder or try to hold ya, I feel a cold chill sick and suddenly ill there’s no you my lift my everything and wonder pill I need peace of mind to find myself, seeing you don’t help shadows of the past, I do cope but there’s still hope it’s stupid of me my private joke, I know in time I’ll be ok but I just wish it would just hurry up because i’ve honestly had enough of being blue and always thinking about you

No comments: