Search This Blog

Sunday 16 September 2012

all i see is you

Something was missing when we was kissing, I tried to ignore but somehow for some reason I kept coming back for more, should of known from the start even though my heart’s not broken it still needs to be fixed , Sadly all I see is you even though we’re though, what I’m feeling is true I can’t deny I did try, but it wasn’t right all these doubts when I turned out the lights, trying with all my might to take it out of sight but what’s the use in keeping up the fight I fell even though it was wrong, I wasn’t content I know that we wasn’t meant to be but I was blinded infracted to the point I couldn’t see straight tired of the wait for my fairytale to come along but once again I’m hurt Sadly all I see is you even though we’re though, what I’m feeling is true I can’t deny I did try, but it wasn’t right all these doubts when I turned out the lights, trying with all my might to take it out of sight but what’s the use in keeping up the fight I thought I could keep what we had that somehow it wouldn’t turn bad, now all I feel is sad, fits of anger and mad that it didn’t work, I always expected more, the games came I tried to ignore, fix what was broke I tried to deny the smoke but somehow I began to choke

No comments: