Search This Blog

Monday 17 September 2012

Foolish Youth

I’m a foolish youth who needs life’s lessons for proof to grasp the hardcore truth, burned by living yet want more I feel alone, I feel alone ________ feel lost, lost,lost_______ will I ever find a home, home home Strangers land reaching out_______ for strangers hands_____ what don’t I know______ why can’t I understand ______ life never goes to plan Too young to sleep even though I’m weak, it’s my youth I’m trying to keep, lost yet don’t know what I seek, nor know these words I speak, they foolishly fall longing I call I feel alone, I feel alone ________ feel lost, lost,lost_______ will I ever find a home, home home Strangers land reaching out_______ for strangers hands_____ what don’t I know______ why can’t I understand ______ life never goes to plan I’m getting older and all it seems is the world gets colder before I believed I would achieve it all I had too many chips on my shoulder I feel alone, I feel alone ________ feel lost, lost,lost_______ will I ever find a home, home home Strangers land reaching out_______ for strangers hands_____ what don’t I know______ why can’t I understand ______ life never goes to plan

No comments: