Search This Blog

Thursday 28 April 2011

Soul Mate

Searching for a Soul mate, constant dates with kisses on cheeks but none get me weak, what is it just a fairy tale that I seek

Lonely days get colder and I am getting older to and there's nothing more I want than to be with you, if only I knew where to find you.

always drinking in bar, thinking I catch a glimpse of someone interesting from far, then I see you kiss another, will I ever find my mysterious lover

Lonely days get colder and I am getting older to and there's nothing more I want than to be with you, if only I knew where to find you.

I don't want to compromise with lies just being with someone to pass the time, fake love should be a crime,

Lonely days get colder and I am getting older to and there's nothing more I want than to be with you, if only I knew where to find you.
------------------

No comments: