Search This Blog

Sunday 25 July 2010

Inception


Inception, rare as it is for me to care about Hollywood blockbusters, as well many just seem to be a waste of time and hours of my life I will never get back, in the case of Inception, Time flew by and it managed to keep me entertained although a good portion even from the beginning was spent explaining the rules of the world the movie is set in: A dream within a dream within a dream. I found the most interesting part of the movie to be the story between Leo Dicap and Marion Cotillard, other than that the film made me feel nothing, I wasn't disappointed nor impressed and I hate the indecisive feeling of being unable to form a strong enough opinion on which to criticise or applaud a film but that was the case.

I did like how they took a role call of indie actors such as Joseph Gordon Levitt, Ellen Page, Cillian Murphy and too a lesser extent Lukas Haas and placed them within a mainstream film that some have claimed to be artsy, I did'nt find the film baffling at all and really believe it is a marketing tool as much Leo Di Cap asking viewers to view the film twice. Yeah Right.

No comments: