Search This Blog

Friday 16 July 2010




Things I did/ brought today

So I went Serpentine to see Wolfgang Tillmans never been and did get lost and frustrated in hype park, but the show was cool and Tillmans use of capturing the world a round him with what it seems little effort amazes me, his abstracts are what I truly love as to me they are nothing more then accidental beauty. Afterwards I purchased some post cards of his work and it amazes me that I picked unintentionally the most homo erotic and sexual ones on display, it says a lot about me and my tastes and that I love provocative works and I always say there is a darkness in me that i lean towards really dark works. Like Sally Mann's work I was most interested in the beauty found in darkness her images of decomposing bodies blew me away, I find what happens to the body after death natural and captivating and this series displayed at the photographers gallery caught me more than any other of work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are from a magazine?

Jaiden Jeremy James said...

all pics are taken by me, if your talking about those on the magazine they are postcards from wolfgangs exhibit x